What Would Bri Do is looking for some people who are willing to donate their time and talents to help guide our mission of “What Would Bri Do helps individuals cope with loss, supports their healing, nurtures their physical and emotional well-being and brings hope for the future – No one should grieve alone.” Our volunteer needs will change with the building of the lodge. Join our team today!
Board of Directors Needed
WWBD Board of Directors consist of unpaid volunteers and hold a three year term. If interested in being a part of our board please submit a letter of interest to email@example.com
• Grant Writer. Grant Writer to would be interested in assisting our non-profit in writing strong grant requests to achieve our goal of build a grief lodge in Central Minnesota. We are looking with someone that is initiative and data-driven with the ability to research, prepare, submit and manage grant proposals.
• Donor Relations – Large/Major Gifts. Looking for someone that can help cultivate and solicit relationships with current and prospective donors in the community and surrounding areas.
• Community Members. Community members that have interest in giving time, talent and are a motivated to help our organization achieve our mission statement.
Fundraiser Support for An Evening of Hope for the following committees:
• Procurement Committee. The procurement committee is largely responsible in finding donations for the silent auction. The silent auction is our largest fundraising event of the year. This would be a great role for those with a diverse group of connections in the community and aren’t worried about asking these connections for donations for our cause.
• Promotions Committee. The promotions committee is tasked with getting the word out about the event and completing any other tasks related to event promotions. This would be an excellent opportunity for creative people who enjoy writing, design, and communications.
• Ticket Sales Committee. The ticket sales committee is responsible for selling as many tickets to An Evening of Hope as possible, both online and off. This would be a great role for outgoing volunteers that are willing to get out and promote our event.
• Decorations Committee. Our decorations committee is looking for a team of individuals that would be in charge of coordinating aspects of the theme into the decorating of the venue. This would be a great fit for resourceful and enthusiastic volunteers who are great at thinking outside the box.
Mailings. There is one mailing before and after each event. The mailing items (envelopes, letters, postcards, flyers) and stamps would need to be picked up, prepared and then dropped off at the post office.